måndag 6 april 2009

Very inspiring book about travelling, relationships and spirituality

My colleague recommended this book to me and I usually don't bother about reading other peoples favourite books or seeing their favourite films etc but I liked this cover to begin with :) and bought it when I was in NY (couldnt find it in Malta or UK) and I really like it. Maybe because it's a true story or becuase she makes you want to travel more then ever and makes you want to eat good food and learn new languages (that reminds me...what happened to my spanish lessons..) When I asked for it in Malta she said "Eat Pray Love? Then it's a religious book and if it's not over there we don't have it" Ok then, thanks soo much for your help and sorry for wasting your precious time. It's not just about religion dumb ass. But anyway. I found it myself. Much later. With the other bestsellers.

1 kommentar:

jamie sa...

:) glad you like it sweetie