torsdag 9 april 2009

Ed Hardy


I was lucky to find my Ed Hardy sneakers on half off but the ones I really wanted were the ones with heels. Didn't have my size of course but better luck next time. They're real cute. It's probably for the best. I don't want to compete with the other mummy's at Aidens school in 'Who has the highest heels this morning' or 'Did I put on less make up then you did panic attack'
I´ll wear my sneakers..it's more safe. And when I do find my size of the heels I'll wear them for a night out (although that's not safe either, they're really high)
Anyway, try this site, they have it all. Just have to decide. And live somewhere outside Malta (the forgotten country for shipping)

2 kommentarer:

Milena sa...

åhhh vill ha... ska vi åka till NY och ragga upp ett nytt par ngn annan stanns?

Carulenah sa...

Ja som sagt...Malta är aldrig med på shipping listan. Ska vi flytta till Kongo?