torsdag 16 april 2009

Coffee bean confusion

That project I wrote about some time ago, about finding a name for the new coffee shop; still nothing! How hard can it be?!
Something that brings your mind to Sweden...and coffee!
I always dreamt about having my own shop one day and the name would be the easy part, and now I can't even think of a name for my friends coffee shop! I guess once they open and find a name that relates to Sweden but can be pronounced by Maltese and relates to coffee and sounds perfect for the location and all...Then I'll think of something...most likely. Anyone? Anything? Fika?

3 kommentarer:

Daniel Borg sa...

Kafe'

Works for both Swedish and Maltese since the words they for coffee are practically identical. ;-)

Daniel

Carulenah sa...
Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av bloggadministratören.
Carulenah sa...

True Daniel, I ll pass it on. Btw, does the word 'fika' mean something in Maltese? Coz it means going for a coffee in swedish...